Would you like to work with us?
Thank you for your interest in providing maintenance service for properties managed by Authority Property Management. We provide management services for both residential and commercial properties in Shasta County, and have been in the real estate business since 2005. Our goal is to provide exceptional care for the properties we manage.
We have a growing list of properties we manage that continues to expand at a fast pace. We manage homes, apartments, townhouses, condos, and offices. The need for good maintenance businesses to help us in providing the exceptional care we strive for continues to grow as well.
Hammer and nails There are a few requirements, expectations, and procedures that must be taken into consideration in order for us to work well together.
- If you have employees, you must provide us with proof of worker’s compensation insurance.
- You must provide us with proof of liability insurance; We would need to be named as “additional Insured”
- If the type of services you provide is stated on a contractor’s license, you must provide us with a copy.
- W-9 form for tax reporting purposes as required by the IRS.
- Provide only those services you are qualified to preform in a professional and timely manner.
- Charge consistently in accordance to our customary charges based on our previous experiences.
- Treat all tenants, homeowners and company representatives in a respectable manner.
- Keep an open and clear line of communication between our company, the tenants, and the owners of the properties.
- Provide professional and detailed invoices in a timely manner.
- Services provided will be regularly inspected for thoroughness.
- Tenants are by ordinary surveyed for their satisfaction for your services, timeliness, and communication upon or following the execution of the job performed.
- We may report to the Better Business Bureau services. Services might be suspended or terminated if there are any published complaints against you or your company.
- Contractor records are periodically reviewed by the State Contractor’s Board. We may suspend or terminate services if any deficiencies or complaints have been reported.
To be considered, please submit copies of the required documents, pricing schedules if possible, and any other information you can provide that you believe to be helpful. You may fax, mail, or drop off at our office.